Location Ideas For Your Session
- The beach. This is one of my favorites! The oceans are ever-changing. The light is gorgeous from sunrise to sunset.
- A creek. The water that flows through the rocks is magnificent. Have some fun and splash around!
- In a field. There’s something so natural about tall grasses. They flow well in the background and make your images feel down-to-Earth.
- Check out state parks. The variety they provide will benefit your images. From the trees to trails, you name it.
- The comfort of your own home. Relax, kick your legs up, jump on the bed, bake something, or we can even do some boudoir photos of both of you.
- Walk around a vineyard. I love the trees and plants that are grown at these. This is beautiful for sentimental photos!